Merry Christmas to all! Our Christmas was a little rough this year with Ivan dealing with a major allergic reaction. With the last two evenings spent in the ER, we were a little tired and Ivan was not his usual merry self. With that being said, Ivan still had a good time opening his gifts. His favorite gifts were Lightning Storm McQueen (from the Cars movie) and the roller coaster (a gift to Bruno too). Bruno loved all the wrapping paper and kept trying to eat it. He loved the roller coaster too and mainly anything Ivan was interested in - he is in awe of his big brother. We felt like this was the first year Ivan truly understood Christmas, Santa, etc and I was in love with his joy for the holiday season. I am a big Christmas person and now I have a side kick!
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment